Getting Started with Canva
Before the session, please create your account with Canva:
- Go to Canva.com
- Select the Education (teacher or student) option
- Enter your name, email address, and password
- Complete or skip over the set up questions
- When prompted to select a design template, choose the bottom option “Not sure? Play with Canva”. This will start a Beginners’ Challenge tutorial
- Complete the tutorial to get comfortable with Canva
Already have a Canva account?
Great! Be prepared to login to your account at the Teaching with Technology Day session.
To kick us off, we will be working through a Canva tutorial together. Follow these steps to access the tutorial:
- Log into your Canva account
- Locate the “Learn to Design” link located in the bottom of the left hand menu bar
- In the Getting Started category select the Essential Canva Tools tutorial
Now that we have some new skills under our belts, it’s time to customize. Select the theme that resonates most with your design needs:
How helpful was this article?
[Total: 2 Average: 3]